State of art bespoke implant training facility
the Dental Implant Centre
and Training Institute
Dental Implant Courses
THE ULTIMATE FULL-ARCH IMPLANT DENTISTRY COURSE 2021
4 Days – Live cases
Step by Step Guide to surgical planning
Prosthetics covering FP1/2/3 sequencing
Multi system support
Records and Consent
Immediate Loading and Digital planning Protocols using Exocad
CBCT reports –
Trios Scanning –
Integration of facial, intra oral
CBCT data in planning
Smile design concepts
To give delegates the ability to carry out predictable and safe full arch implant dentistry.
Understand the approach to treatment planning, records, consent and deal with potential complications of the various protocols available.
- Explain Sinus Anatomy and the schneiderian membrane manipulation techniques.
- Use of diagnostic tools using CBCT and understanding volumetric analysis using blue sky software and R2GATE .
- Understanding anatomical variances, implant position, and number of implants.
- Surgical instrumentation required and how to use them.
- Understanding the potential for complications.
- Understanding the consent process required.
- Understanding the various approaches to fp1,2,3 type bridges.
- Understanding the use of MUAs, screw and cement retained bridges.
- Understanding loading concepts and skeletal base relationships in the approach to the final prosthesis.
- Immediate placement techniques upon extraction and immediate loading criteria explained.
- Understanding the use of Pterygoids, Nazalis implants in full Arch cases.
- Understanding the follow up protocols in such restorations.
Early Bird Discount
£3,250 – Early Bird Discount – £2995 or £295/pcm for 10 months 0% finance (Subject to status)
For ticket inquiries, email
Meet the team
DR AVIK J DANDAPAT
Other Live Skills Courses coming in 2021 – 2022
Course title Coming soon
Course details Coming soon