STATE OF ART BESPOKE IMPLANT
Certificate in Full arch dentistry Starts in June
1 Church St, Twyford, Reading RG10 9DP
Early Bird Discount –
28-29-30th April 2022
Also 4 days to 3 days learning
Certificate in Full arch dentistry
4 Days - Live cases
Integration of facial, intra oral
CBCT data in planning
Multi system support
Records and Consent
Smile design concepts
Prosthetics covering FP1/2/3 sequencing
Immediate Loading and Digital planning
Step by Step Guide to surgical planning
Many courses offer the basics of implant dentistry as well more advanced diplomas in this area, but this course is primarily for the experienced practitioners who have been placing implants for a number of years and want to further their knowledge as well as techniques to extend to treating more advanced full arch cases.
What we generally find is that we are bound by commercial concepts such as the all on 4 introduced by Nobel biocare. And overall I found through the years that I’ve been practising that there is a poor understanding of the different techniques available to restore the failing complete dentition by means of immediate placement and loading.
Techniques, implant design and protocols are evolving to enable us to be able to give patients more predictable restorations with less effort than before and less downtime.
In our course we aim to create an understanding of what an FP1, FP2 or FP3 bridges mean and when to apply these ethically to our patients. We reiterate the importance of alveolar bone while not being bound to any particular commercial concepts which makes us quite unique in the market.
We will be covering a plethora of techniques from freehand placements, surgical guides (when they are needed and when not) and pre and post operative protocols relating to full arch restorations.
We take a methodological approach the meticulous pre-op planning, consent and patient selection. We also teach the ethical approach to this treatment with comprehensive record keeping, surgical and prosthetic planning in cases.
Certificate in Full-Arch Implant Dentistry
DAY 1 OF 4 – PRE-OP ASSESSMENT SURGICAL PLANNING
- Records – Consent
- Price setting + Costs and hourly rate
- Photography + Planning
- CBCT reporting
- STL + CBCT merging
- Surgical Guides
DAY 2 OF 4 – SURGICAL DAY
- Live case teaching
- Interactive workshops on all on 6 – 12 unit immediate temporisation technique
- Immediate placements
- Pterygoid and Nazalis implants
- Pre made stent construction
- Fp1,2,3 concepts
- Sinus grafting
DAY 3 OF 4 – PROSTHETIC CONSIDERATIONS
- Occlusion in relation to full arches
- Prosthetic step by step guide
- Common errors in prosthetics and how to avoid them
- Materials we can use for full arches – when what and why
- Longevity and monitoring
- Reflective clinical teaching
- The less spoke about limitation of technology
DAY 4 OF 4 – COMPLICATIONS
- Peri-implantitis + Mucocitis – treatment, management and aetiology
- Why things fail and common errors
- Common errors in prosthetics and how to avoid them
- Pre operative – Intra operative and post operative complications
- Written Assessment
- Award of the Certification in Full arch implant dentistry
To give delegates the ability to carry out predictable and safe full arch implant dentistry.
Understand the approach to treatment planning, records, consent and deal with potential complications of the various protocols available.
- Explain Sinus Anatomy and the schneiderian membrane manipulation techniques.
- Use of diagnostic tools using CBCT and understanding volumetric analysis using blue sky software and R2GATE .
- Understanding anatomical variances, implant position, and number of implants.
- Surgical instrumentation required and how to use them.
- Understanding the potential for complications.
- Understanding the consent process required.
- Understanding the various approaches to fp1,2,3 type bridges.
- Understanding the use of MUAs, screw and cement retained bridges.
- Understanding loading concepts and skeletal base relationships in the approach to the final prosthesis.
- Immediate placement techniques upon extraction and immediate loading criteria explained.
- Understanding the use of Pterygoids, Nazalis implants in full Arch cases.
- Understanding the follow up protocols in such restorations.
Early Bird Discount
£3,000- Early Bird Discount – £2495.00
Course fee includes
1. All course material
2. Record templates
3. Consent templates
4. Surgical notes templates
5. Step by step prosthetic guide
6. Catering for 4 days including breakfast, lunch and dinner (Thai and Indian full course dinner buffets and drinks included)
8. Remote Mentoring included for first 4 full cases) **
9. Personal development folder.
10. Certification in full arch implant dentistry & 35 hours verifiable CPD
For ticket inquiries, email
Parallel to the dentists full arch course – certificate in dental
Implant nursing £299 extra per staff member
Travelling & Accommodation
DENTAL IMPLANT CENTRE
1 CHURCH STREET
(FORMER NAT WEST BANK)
From M4: Junction 8/9 > A404m > A4 (Reading Road) > A3032 or A321 towards Twyford or from Junction 10: A329m > A4 to Twyford
Parking in library car park in TWYFORD
Open in maps
If you need Accommodation DoubleTree by Hilton Reading M4 J10 or Holiday inn as the local hotels
Meet the team
DR AVIK J DANDAPAT
Book Online Today
Early Bird Discount - £2495.00
EARLY bird discount
Sign up now for EaRLY bird discount ! Normal Price £3,000.
State of art bespoke implant training facility
AV feeds for live surgery
Interactive lecture style
Advanced Treatment planning sessions
Feel confident planning &
delivering predictable, ethical full
Predictable Immediate placement techniques
Hands on practicals
Other Live Skills Courses coming in 2021 – 2022
Course title Coming soon
Course details Coming soon