Twyford Dental Welcomes NHS Patients
We are a 5 star rated NHS dental practice in Twyford and our books are now open.
General dental care for you and your family
“We abide by the guidelines set out by NICE (National Institute of Clinical Excellence)”
From routine health examinations to an oral cancer screening, our dental practice can facilitate all general dental care services you may require, including:
- tooth extractions
- white fillings
- any dental emergency
- root canal treatment
- gum disease and hygiene therapy
Our philosophy of care outlined by 6 main views
- We take up an preventative approach to dentistry. (Example is our 6 monthly fluoride therapy).
- Early detection of oral, dental and facial disease and importantly oral cancer screening.
- Education about diet & brushing optimally to promote dental fitness and wellbeing.
- Hygiene to prevent gum disease and keep you smiling.
- Support to stop harmful health habits such as smoking, alcohol and sugar.
- Early intervention for children’s orthodontics (braces) from age seven upwards to help prevent extractions later for brace treatment.
NHS dental treatment Twyford
You may also opt for specific treatments not available under the NHS such as all ceramic white crowns, white fillings on back teeth, dental implants, Invisalign or orthodontic treatment, IV sedation or facial aesthetic treatments. Below is a brief outline of NHS fees and what is available.
Any treatment that your dentist believes is clinically necessary to achieve and maintain good oral health (not cosmetic) should be available on the NHS.
NHS Dentist Fees
You may choose to have these done privately as an alternative to NHS treatment.
We are happy to discuss these options with you.
Covers an examination, diagnosis and advice. If necessary, it also includes X-rays, a scale and polish and planning for further treatment.
Covers all treatment covered by Band 1, plus additional treatment, such as ﬁllings, root canal treatment and removing teeth (extractions).
Covers all treatment covered by Bands 1 and 2, plus more complex procedures, such as crowns, dentures and bridges