Botulinum Toxin, or Botox is a medical treatment administered by injection, which is used to help relax the facial muscles. This can reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles on your face to give your skin a firmer and more youthful look.
The main areas that Botox is used for are the lines on the face. These include the forehead, eyes (crow’s feet and laughter lines), mouth and frown lines between the eyes. It can also be used to help with down-turned mouths and dimple chins. In addition, Botox can be used to prevent excess sweating under the arms and on the hands.
Botox has become popular in recent years as patients enjoy the anti-ageing effects without the need for surgery. At the Dental Implant Centre in Twyford, we have treated hundreds of patients for Botox from Reading, Sandford, Wargrave and throughout Berkshire.
Benefits of Anti-Wrinkle Injections
Benefits of Botox in Twyford:
• Botox reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• It is a quick and painless treatment
• There is no surgery, no scars and no recovery time
• A noticeable effect can be gained in days
• Botox can improve self-esteem and self-confidence
• It is suitable for men and women
• Administered by an expert, the process is completely safe