Ask Us or Book Your Free Consultation on
0118 328 7099
Dental Implant Types
In our Practice we offer Leading Dental Implant Systems
- Each Implant has been specifically chosen for the brand and quality of the product.
- There are over 300 different Dental Implant manufacturers in the market.
- We have decided to offer 3 types to offer patients the flexibility in choice and cost.
- We would never compromise on clinical standards and the fee differences only reflect the cost of the Dental Implant themselves.
- Certain dental Implant designs may allow of faster healing and placement in areas of thinner bone.
- Our guarantee periods do not reflect on expected time for the implant to last.
Below is a summary of costs and brief description of each type of Implant that we offer at Dental Implant Centre
Our Standard Implant : DIO Implant, Korea
As a global company based in South Korea the DIO Implant has been in use now for 10 years. Initial results are very promising indeed. We have been placing these implants for the last 6 years. The Implants can only be used in healed areas (whereby the tooth has been removed and there is adequate bone) and will take a period of up to 6 months to heal prior to crown placement. As the particular Implant has only been in use for 10 years the evidence for long term use is limited but the design and titanium used is very similar to other implants being used for over 20 years. A well placed DIO implant is expected to last for many years. Our guarantee is for 24 months.
Cost £1,395 including implant placement, abutment and Ceramic Crown
Book Your Free Consultation Here>
Our Premier Implant: Exclusive Swiss Rapid Healing Implant – Straumann SLA Active
These are rapid healing implants and have been in use for over 30 years. The patented SLA Active surface of the implant will allow healing to occur within 6 weeks. The Implant is Swiss and straumann have manufactured components for Rolex for many years. The process of manufacturer is all hand and precision made construction of these beautiful Implants. We will offer a full comprehensive 15 year guarantee on these implants.
Straumann SLActive Implants
Straumann SLActive implants are designed to promote optimal oral tissue response, and to dramatically shorten the healing time needed for the dental implants to successfully be integrated with the bone tissue (and other tissues surrounding the specific area where the dental implant was placed). The use of Straumann SLActive implants has also made the outcomes of the dental implants placement procedure more reliable – giving both the dentist and the patient more confidence in the successful outcome of the overall dental implants treatment.
The Straumann SLActive Implants set a new benchmark in dental implant surface technology. Straumann developed the revolutionary SLA surface in 1994, making it a gold standard in the implant technology by reducing healing time from 12 weeks to just 6-8 weeks. Straumann, however, went one step further with the Straumann SLActive Implants, dramatically reducing the healing period for dental implants even further to just 3-4 weeks.
Straumann dental implants are known for their superior quality, and are available in a wide range of prosthetic options that can cater to most patients’ specified dental implant system needs. The simplicity and reliability of Straumann dental implants make it easier for dentists from all over the world to confidently go about the dental implants placement in the safest ways possible.
Benefits of Straumann SLActive Implants
- Straumann SLActive Implants are designed to show more predictability during the early part of the dental implant treatment, easily providing confidence to both the dentist and the patient about the dental implant treatment outcome. The early part of the dental implants treatment (the period right after the placement of the implants) is the most critical phase of the treatment, and this is usually the period when problems with the dental implant stability are experienced. Straumann SLActive Implants work by reducing the risk of implants failure (by up to 60%) at this critical stage, optimizing the dental implant integration and providing the dentist and the patient with a more predictable (and successful view of the) outcome.
- Implant stability is dramatically improved during the critical early stages of the dental implant placement, with the Straumann SLActive Implants. The reason for this stability early on in the treatment process is the faster ossointegration with the Straumann SLActive Implants, mainly due to the Straumann SLActive surface technology. The surface micropores of Straumann SLActive Implants are hydrophilic – which means the surface is created to attract proteins and blood; this in turn makes ossointegration a much quicker process. There is significantly more successful and stable contact between the bone tissue and the dental implants with Straumann SLActive Implants, as compared to other dental implants systems.
- The use of Straumann SLActive Implants results to a shorter healing period for the patient, with the Straumann dental implants expected to heal and be integrated into the surrounding tissues in as short as 3-4weeks. Other dental implant systems normally have a healing period spanning 12 weeks. The shorter healing period makes it possible for patients to fully enjoy the use of the dental implants without the need to worry about the implants’ stability – and without the long wait for the implants to fully be integrated into the surrounding tissue.
Straumann SLActive Implants are suitable for dental implant needs, although the high security features of this dental implant system make it much more beneficial in situations when the dental implant treatment program is of a more complicated, or more challenging, nature. It is best to ask your dentist about the possibility of using Straumann SLActive Implants for your specific dental implant treatment needs, so you can choose among the best dental implant options available.
High Quality Implants
Complete Dental Implants and Crown from £2995.00
- Complimentary Consultation
- Complimentary Dental Sedation
- Includes Up to One Extraction
- 10 Months 0% Finance *subject to status
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Book Your Free Consultation Here>