High Quality Clinically Tested Dental Implants
Treatment by Experienced Implantologist - Dr Avik Dandapat
Meet Dr Avik Jonathan Dandapat
BDS(Birm), MFGDP(UK) RCS Eng, Dip.Imp.Dent RCS (Eng), MSc (Implant Dentistry), Univ Leeds
GDC No: 79966
Dr. Avik J. Dandapat is a new member of Leading Implant Centers
Implantologists who have been verifiably certified to the highest level in their respective scientific association present themselves on this new international platform. The latest member joining the circle of the best is Dr. Avik J. Dandapat from London in United Kingdom. Read More>
- In 2006 Dr Avik Dandapat was awarded both the Diploma and the Advanced certification in Implant Dentistry by The Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- He holds a Masters degree in Implant Dentistry from the University of Leeds. His research thesis was all about same day teeth and produced a systematic review of the scientific evidence.
- Dr Avik Dandapat was the award finalist for the ‘Best Young Dentist‘ in the Dentistry Awards 2007.
- Dr Avik Dandapat has to date placed over 5,000 dental implants . And has a success rate of over 98%.
- Dr Avik Dandapat has pioneered techniques relating to the i-Smile Implant treatment.
- Avik is a Dental Implant mentor and also lectures for Association of Dental Implantology (ADI) across the country.
- He also runs hands-on courses teaching other dentists how to restore Implants at his practice. He is an official mentor for Ankylos and DIO Dental Implant systems.
Avik is a member of these professional organisations:
- SAAD (UK) –Society for the Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry
- FGDP (UK) – Faculty of General Dental Practice, Royal College of Surgeons
- ADI – Association of Dental Implantology, UK
- EAO – European Association for Osseointegration
- BSGDS – British Society of General Dental Surgery
- BAID – British Academy of Implant Dentistry
About Straumann Dental Implants
Straumann Dental Implants – Not all Implants are Equal
- Dental implants are the ideal solutions for your missing teeth problems. However, not all implants are created equal, and not every implant system can offer high quality results you can rely on.
- “Straumann dental implants offer excellent solutions backed by extensive clinical tests and scientific research – so you can restore the beauty of your smile with complete safety and peace of mind”.
- Dental Implant Centre (Clinics in Reading–Berkshire & Harley street) offers Straumann dental implants with reassurance of a lifetime guarantee from straumann on the components we use from them.
- Call the Dental Implant Centre now and we will help you change your smile – and your quality of life.
Book Your Free Consultation
(In Twyford-Reading or Harley Street – London) with Dr Avik Dandapat
Book Your Free Consultation Now
Dental Implant Centre In Reading?
- Lifetime Guarantee – Straumann dental implants and components are backed by a lifetime guarantee. You can also rest assured of parts availability regardless of changes in technology or designs, should there be a need to restore or replace the implants.
- Scientifically Backed – Straumann implants are backed by more than 40 years of comprehensive scientific research and clinical trials, with more than 700 scientific publications providing documentation and support.
- Implant Industry Pioneer – Straumann has been manufacturing, researching, and developing dental implants since 1974. The company has been on the forefront of implant industry breakthroughs which are still in use today.
- Worldwide Trust – The Straumann Dental Implant System’s clinical brilliance and Swiss precision engineering have earned the trust of dentists and dental clinicians worldwide, with more than 14 million Straumann implants successfully placed.
- Product and Technological Innovations – Optimal patient experience is a targeted focus of Straumann product and technological breakthroughs. Examples are the original SLActive® surface, and the unique Straumann Roxolid® implant material.
Trusted Straumann Dental Implants
Straumann is a world-renowned dental implant company with more than 40 years of providing unparalleled oral health care solutions.
- There are no shortcuts when it comes to Straumann dental implants; the system is backed by extensive scientific research and clinical trials to provide predictable implant treatment results that are guaranteed safe.
- Choose excellent quality, world-trusted Straumann dental implants to restore your smile.
- Straumann is the implant system of choice of dentists in more than 70 countries.
- With more than 14 million implants placed successfully, Straumann continues to uplift the quality of life of countless missing teeth sufferers.
- “Cheap dental implants are now readily available in the market, but how sure are you about their quality?”
Do you really want to use implants of questionable quality?
Go for the guaranteed quality and reliability offered by Straumann dental implants, which also includes a lifetime guarantee on their components.
by Straumann Dental Implants
The Straumann SLActive® Surface – Predictable Results
Straumann Slactive TMStraumann SLActive® is the dental implant surface clinically proven to:
- Shorten the healing period after implant placement
- Improve the implant ossointegration (How the Implant fuses with bone)
- Greatly reduce the risk of implant failure, especially in the critical early stage right after implant placement
How does the SLActive® surface work to stabilise the implant during the healing stage?
The SLActive® surface makes the Straumann implants hydrophilic, which gives the surface the ability to absorb blood in a much quicker rate when compared to a non-SLActive® surface.
The hydrophilic properties brought about by the SLActive® surface facilitates faster ossointegration, or integration of implants with the surrounding tissue.
Healing time is reduced greatly, making it possible for the teeth restorations (such as fixed dentures or dental bridge) to be placed sooner, to fully restore the smile’s function and appearance.
Roxolid TM ImplantRoxolid® is a high-performance alloy which was particularly designed to offer enhanced strength compared to pure titanium; this enables the implant to bear greater load.Roxolid® is also designed to facilitate improved ossointegration, providing more treatment options with the use of stronger, smaller implants.Roxolid® Straumann dental implants can be used when smaller dental implants are needed, in conditions such as when the patient has inadequate jawbone quality.In applicable cases, the need for bone grafting (to augment the jawbone) is eliminated with the help of Straumann implants made from Roxolid®.Benefits of Roxolid®
- Less invasiveness
- Reduced treatment time
- More implant treatment options
- Lower treatment cost
- Crucial bone structure preserved
- Patient anxiety minimized with faster healing and less discomfort post-operatively
- Roxolid® lifetime guarantee
Are You Ready to Transform Your Smile?
Dental Implant & Crown from *£57.64 a Month
£57.64 a month based on 9.9%APR over 36 months
Based on 10% deposit at £195
Cost of Dental Implant & Crown: £1995.00
3 Church Street, Twyford, Reading RG10 9DN
Mon - Thur: 8am - 6pm | Fri: 8am - 3pm