Missing teeth need to be addressed as soon as possible, especially if a full arch (all of the upper or lower teeth) is involved. Full arch or full mouth dental implants are ideal for those who have lost all of their teeth on a single arch (lower of upper ...
Category: Full Mouth Implants
- A summary of Peri-Implantitis and Peri-Mucositis – Aetiology, Diagnosis and Management
- Dr Avik – Dental Implant Lecture (Barts & London) CPD Conference & Exhibition 2015 – to Postgraduate Dentists
- The Truth About Teeth on BBC TV – Do Dental Implants really only last 5-10 Years
- Dental Implants in UK – Why the Cheapest is Not Always the Best
- Dr. Avik J. Dandapat is a new member of Leading Implant Centers