A Dental Implant is a titanium cylinder that is placed gently into bone to replace a root of a tooth. The Implant itself is a single unit of a 3 unit system which holds a crown. An abutment is made from either titanium or ceramic material and is a small ...
Month: June 2011
- A summary of Peri-Implantitis and Peri-Mucositis – Aetiology, Diagnosis and Management
- Dr Avik – Dental Implant Lecture (Barts & London) CPD Conference & Exhibition 2015 – to Postgraduate Dentists
- The Truth About Teeth on BBC TV – Do Dental Implants really only last 5-10 Years
- Dental Implants in UK – Why the Cheapest is Not Always the Best
- Dr. Avik J. Dandapat is a new member of Leading Implant Centers